Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aidan's first visit to Chuck E Cheese!!

Oh BOY!!! Josh and I decided that Aidan deserved some Mommy and Daddy time, so we took him this past Friday night to Chuck E Cheese. I was wore out before we even got our coats off!! He really enjoyed himself though, and so did Daddy and I. The food was terrible, but I guess you really don't go there to eat the food. :) Ha Ha! Aidan played very well considering the amount of children that were there. He was fascinated by this train in a big glass case. He just kept feeding his "toins" into it. He was really cute! I about had a heart-attack when we tried to play ski-ball with him, yeah he kept chucking the balls over in the other persons lane...(luckily it was daddy's) and they would bounce all over the place and usually end up on the floor. I got to laughing so hard I was crying at one point. Good thing they didn't kick us out! I tried to get some pictures, but they didn't turn out very well. Here are a few of him riding in the toy cars. Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment