Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Craziness....

Where do I even begin....it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. The kids and I were sick for a couple of weeks, and I finally broke down and went to the doctor. She ended up giving me two weeks worth of antibiotics. FUN!!! I still don't feel 100%, but I'm dealing. Aidan and Kendal both have had colds, and I thought they were both getting better. BOY was I WRONG!!! Over the weekend, Kendal decided she wanted to scream for 2 hours or so before she went to bed. This went on for two days in a row, so after the second night I decided to call the doctor. Josh and I decided we couldn't take another night of her screaming. Off to the doctor we went....all to find out that they could find nothing physically wrong with her, which in a way was great news. We were happy because at least that meant that the new formula was really doing wonders for her. She was thinking that since maybe she was only fussy at night, she might have acid reflux. So that's what we are dealing with now, and she HATES the medication. It smells like pure peppermint extract, so it must burn going down her throat. Poor baby girl :( She has had a rough start, let's just pray that she is going to grow out of all this nonsense. Daddy and I are going to lose our minds!! She ended up having her shots and getting her measurements since her six month appointment was supposed to be on Thursday. She is getting a little bigger, she weighs 12lbs and is 23.5 inches long. She is still so stinkn' tiny! She is doing so many cute things these days, babbling, and making raspberries. She smiles all the time now....She is really enjoying her toys and rattles. She actually hits herself in the head sometimes on purpose. It's funny. :) She gives daddy open mouth kisses....so cute. I have a cute picture of that. Plus I finally got to see her roll over. Granted it was from her back to her belly, but hey I'll take it! So funny, because Josh and I both saw it and we were so excited that we scared her. Man O Man she sticks that lip out a mile when you scare her. :( I can't help but laugh at her, it's so funny sometimes. She even sticks it out when her big brother gets in trouble and is howling. These two....I tell ya.

Kisses for the Daddy!!!!






So stinkn' cute :)

The big girl about to roll over....


There she goes....

We celebrated St. Patricks Day by putting on our Green!! I took the kids to story time for the first time, boy that was fun. NOT!! Aidan decided he wanted to be glued to me, and Kendal decided to throw a fit. I was able to calm her, but I could not get Aidan to let go of me. (He is not normally like that) I finally sat down on the floor to try to get him to sit down. He then put his head on my lap, so I was like okay...what is going on with him. I felt his head and he felt really warm. Well sure enough...we left and got something to eat. He didn't want to eat, so we came home and I had already given him some Tylenol, so he was cooling off. However when he woke up from his nap he had a temp of 101. Now I've got to keep an eye on him, and we may be making another trip to the doctor this week. Well that has been our life in a nut shell, if I think of anything else that has happend, I'll be sure to post it.


Happy St. Patricks Day from Aidan and Kendal :)



Poor Aidan...not feeling to hot :(

Kendal watching her brother, she looks so serious. LOL :)



Yeah, they didn't feel like putting on a smile for mom, but they still look cute! :)



1 comment:

  1. Cute St Patties outfits!! Wanted to tell ya that Kahler's hair really is blonde...But the pics make it look like a reddish tint. That's the only thing about Darcy's photography is my kids' hair always looks redder..no idea why! But I like how they turned out anyways:)

    ReplyDelete