Wednesday, September 9, 2009

She's on the move!!!

Well if you can't tell from the title, little Miss Kendal is crawling!!! Yay!! Josh and I are so excited, it's only taken over 11 months to get her to this point. She doesn't move fast...but hey we'll take it! She is also pulling herself up, she'd rather do that then crawl. I think once she gets this coordination thing down its only a matter of time before she starts walking. Her therapist (Vicki) is so pleased with her progress. She's improving every week, it's really neat to watch and be a part of something so wonderful. I'm lucky that I'm able to be here to witness it all, it's very rewarding. My baby girl is growing up so fast. :( I can't believe she is going to be a year old this month. I don't know...it amazes me the bond that I have with her. Now don't get me wrong, I love my little man to pieces, but it's different when you have a girl. At least I think so. Aidan is my little man, he can always melt my heart. He can be such a loving little boy. I hope he stays that way. :) (Wishful thinking, I know!)






He is a short video of Miss Kendal crawling!! :)

My back has been acting up again, so I called the doctor. I had to get two shots in my back today and I HAVE to go to physical therapy. I don't know if the shots are going to work or not, it takes 12 hours to really take affect. She said even if I'm in pain when I'm supposed to go to therapy, to go ahead and go. She said they would be able to pin point where the problem is, and they have so many techniques these days. I guess I'll give it a shot. If not..I guess I'll try the chiropractor, but at least my insurance pays for the therapy, so that's the main reason I'm taking that route first.

That's about all that's new with the Heyde family. Stay tuned for Kendal's first birthday party blog...the BIG party is next Sunday at Bri and Andrew's. CAN'T WAIT!! It should be an amazing time with family and friends. Grandma if you're reading this, I sure hope you can make it!!! We miss you!

I also want to give a shout out to Kahler Maust who is turning 1 year old tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday buddy. :) I hope you have a great day!

Here are a few recent photo's of the kids.

Miss Kendal playing with daddy's spare keyboard..she's gonna be into everything!

I totally forgot to blog about my visit with Ara!! Geesh, some friend I am. Ara is my best friend from high school. She came to visit last week while she was on break from school. Ara is in Chiropractic school in St. Louis, so I don't get to see her much anymore. It was an awesome time, plus she got to witness Kendal crawling during her therapy. She was impressed!! Love you girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. The video is priceless! I love it! How sweet! I need you to teach me how to upload video. I can't seem to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete