Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Well lets just say, I feel very blessed to have two beautiful children, and an amazing husband. Mother's day was wonderful! Josh fixed my favorite breakfast, french toast, and bacon. It was yummy, ooo and we had french vanilla coffee too. Yummy! :) Josh and Aidan did the dishes too, it was really cute!


The boys doing the dishes :)



Aidan made me a flower pot at daycare on Friday, it's so cute! They said he did all the drawing's all by himself. I was impressed :)






Then I got to go back to bed for a little bit, I wasn't feeling all that great from my big night on the boat. My body won't let me sleep past 7 anymore so that's not fun. It was just a relaxing day!! Just for me!!! :)
We ate an early dinner which consisted of steak, garlic mashed potatoes, shrimp, and corn. Yummy!!! Now I am relaxing with my little girl, and just enjoying the rest of this wonderful day. Mr. Aidan went to bed early tonight! He was wore out from all the fresh air. :)
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommies out in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment