Friday, May 8, 2009

Saying good-bye is hard to do.....

So as most of you know, my brother Troy was home for a quick visit before he headed off to Korea for a year. It's so hard on me sometimes...I miss him so much!! :( We have gotten a lot closer as we have gotten older. I want him to be a part of my kids life in a way that our uncle is not a part of ours. I hardly know my uncle on my moms side, and I WANT my kids to know my brother. He adores spending time with them when he is home. He is really good with Kendal, he's not afraid of her or anything. Aidan was a little timid this time around Troy, but it's because he doesn't know him. I think if Troy actually spent some time with him, they would be great buddies. I hope one day they will be :)



Uncle Troy holding Kendal for the first time since she was 2 weeks old :)

I wish I could have spent more time with Troy when he was home this time, but I was working a ton. Plus he had a lot of people to see, and I totally understand that. I'm lucky that I got a couple good days with him. We took our grandmother out for her birthday, and then we had a nice farewell dinner out at my moms the night before he left. It was a blast!!! Plus a big BONUS, my best-friend Ara was in town, and she hadn't seen Troy in a long time. It was such an Amazing time!! I can't wait to do it again!






My best friend Ara, Troy, Aidan, and Kendal the night before he left.




I love both these pictures!!!




Troy arrived in Korea on Tuesday, and is settling in. I think I'm going to talk him into getting a web cam, that way Aidan and Kendal can talk to their uncle from afar.



Miss you like crazy little brother.....Be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment